Armageddon MKWii Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the λG MKWii Clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andy's goodbye

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Celes

Andy's goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Andy's goodbye   Andy's goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/KiraYamatoGXX

KiraYamatoGXX (3 hours ago)
Spam Marked as spam
Hey all.

I would like to say that it has been a wonderful experience getting to know each and every one of you, even those that I have had rough times with. I no longer play MKWii, although I may occasionally TT, but that is the most I will ever do in the game from now on. It's been very fun meeting all of the different players around. However, what I've noticed, is that some players have absorbed themselves too far into the game, and thus become corrupt. I dislike players taking the game and clanhood seriously as if it is their life. MKW is for the basis of fun.

I have moved on from the social aspects of the game, for it is too immature. I now own a clan in a more mature and professional series, Need For Speed. Maybe one day, the ignorant players of MKWii will learn to move forward too. Thanks everyone for reading! ~ Andy
Back to top Go down
LAsh13
LAsh13

Andy's goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's goodbye   Andy's goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 pm

Poor Andy, at least he got away from the corruption of the world of MKWii. I wonder what he will moan about next! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
λG★Ace
λG★Ace

Andy's goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's goodbye   Andy's goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Need For Speed probaly. Razz Vroom Vroom...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mkwace
Genesis
Genesis

Andy's goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's goodbye   Andy's goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:22 pm

I think that Andy needs to understand that we dont take clans too srsly, its him that was being a neglectful leader
Back to top Go down
Nosey
Newcomer Member
Newcomer Member

Andy's goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's goodbye   Andy's goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 am

-wonders about torrenting nfs on wii, joining andy's clan under a cloak of sneakiness and seeing if he's still as crap a leader-
half jks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andy's goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's goodbye   Andy's goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andy's goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon MKWii Clan :: Mario Kart Wii :: Departures-
Jump to: